FIND PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Welcome to the Personal Injury Lawyer Directory. Find top personal injury attorneys and motor vehicle accident lawyers.
Personal Injury Lawyers and Automobile Accident Attorneys can get listed in the accident directory.
LIST YOUR PERSONAL INJURY SITE
Listing by Geographic Location
Listing by Personal Injury Specialty
Do-Follow Link using Branded Anchor Text
FREE Video of your Personal Injury Firm
Listing on additional Legal Directory
—> Get Listed in the Personal Injury Legal Directory
Gain exposure, traffic, and links to your personal injury legal web site. Also a FREE Video!
Find top Personal Injury Lawyers that handle all serious accident matters resulting from auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bike accidents, slip and falls, boating accidents and all other serious injury accidents.
Find Personal Injury Lawyers that focus on:
What is PERSONAL INJURY?
“Personal injury” is a type of tort lawsuit in which the person suing (the “plaintiff”) has suffered physical, emotional or financial harm due to the actions of the person being sued (the “defendant”).
Negligence is the most common cause of personal injury. Types of personal injury negligence include gross negligence, reckless conduct, intentional misconduct and, in rare cases, strict liability.
Every personal injury claim has two basic issues: liability and financial compensation. The financial costs a plaintiff can recover are known as “damages,” which typically include the injured person’s medical bills, pain and suffering, and diminished quality of life.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics:
- Three million injuries and 40,000 deaths occur every year from 5.5 million car accidents that occur annually
More than 31 million injuries occur to people in the US each year that require a doctor’s care
Construction accidents cause another 300,000 person injuries and 1,000 deaths annually
Medical mistakes take the lives of 100,000 people every year
Common types of personal injury cases
Negligence is often established in the following types of common personal injury accident cases:
- Car / Auto Accidents: including rear-end accidents and intersection accidents
- Motorcycle Wrecks:
- Trucking Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Medical Accidents: including birth injuries, surgical errors, the failure to diagnose, emergency room malpractice and other forms of medical malpractice;
- Slip and Fall Accidents: including slipping and falling on uneven ground, wet floors or slippery spots; Slip and fall accidents on the property of a person or business could result in a personal injury case. You just need to prove that the owner was at fault for causing your incident.
- Workplace Accidents: including workplace illnesses such as Mesothelioma and injuries caused by machines or other equipment;
- Defective Product Accidents: including foodborne illnesses, children’s toys, defective drugs and defective medical devices; and
- Animal Bite Accidents:
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Birth Injuries
- Product Liability
- Class Actions
- Workers Compensation
FEATURED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS 2020
Asheville NC Personal Injury Lawyers
Lakota R. Denton – Personal Injury Lawyer in Asheville
Phone: (828) 333-5996
Houston Personal Injury Attorneys
Sutliff & Stout – Accident Lawyers in Houston, Texas
Phone: (281) 853-8446
Vermont Personal Injury Law Firm
Sabbeth Law – Personal Injury Attorneys in Woodstock, VT
Phone: (802) 457-1112
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
Land Injury Law – Accident Lawyers in LA
Phone: (310) 552-3501
Get Listed in the Personal Injury Legal Directory
–> Chicago Personal Injury Law Firms:: North Carolina Accident Lawyers :: Miami Auto Accident Lawyer ; SEO Marketing in Chicago
Top Personal Injury Legal Blog Articles 2020
Personal Injury & Auto Accident Resources
–> Personal Injury Settlement Calculator
Lawyer Calculator can help you calculate your potential personal injury settlement for a car accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice and wrongful death.