FEATURED NORTH CAROLINA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Looking for a North Carolina Personal Injury Attorney or NC Car Accident Lawyer? Below are some lawyers who specialize in personal injury law and offer free consultations.
|LAW FIRM NAME:|
|WEB SITE URL:|
|FIRM GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS:|
|FIRM PRACTICE AREAS:|
|MAIN FIRM ADDRESS:|
|MAIN PRACTICE AREA:|
OTHER NORTH CAROLINA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
- Lakota R. Denton – Asheville, NC Personal Injury Attorney handling auto accidents, truck accident, motorcycle accidents, bike accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Raleigh Personal Injury Attorneys – Stratas & Weathers, LLP is a personal injury law firm located in Raleigh. Founded in 1989.
- Asheville Personal Injury Lawyer – Mark Clore is an accomplished attorney practicing Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice. He is licensed is numerous jurisdictions, frequently sought by out of state counsel for assistance in significant injury cases.
- Winston-Salem Personal Injury Lawyers – Allman Spry Leggett & Crumpler represent clients throughout North Carolina in personal injury claims. Offices in Winston-Salem.
- Raleigh Injury Law Firm – Founded in 1950, the Raleigh, North Carolina law firm of Twiggs, Beskind, Strickland & Rabenau has successfully represented countless clients in personal injury claims. Located in Raleigh.
- Charlotte Birth Injury Attorney – Greg Jones & Associates work on birth injury cases in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Available 24 hours a day.
- North Carolina Personal Injury – Greg Jones is a personal injury lawyer serving both North and South Carolina. Multiple offices throughout North Carolina.
ABOUT NORTH CAROLINA
North Carolina (Listeni/ˌnɔrθ kærəˈlaɪnə/) is a state located in the southeastern United States. The state borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west and Virginia to the north. North Carolina contains 100 counties. Its capital is Raleigh, and its largest city is Charlotte.
According to former Governor Mike Easley, North Carolina is the “most military-friendly state in the nation.” Fort Bragg, near Fayetteville, is the largest and most comprehensive military base in the United States and is the headquarters of the XVIII Airborne Corps, 82nd Airborne Division, and the U.S. Army Special Operations Command. Serving as the airwing for Fort Bragg is Pope Field also located near Fayetteville.
LIST YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SITE
If you would like to list your North Carolina personal injury site in our directory, click here or fill out the form below for more information.