FEATURED NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
|LAW FIRM NAME:|
|WEB SITE URL:|
|FIRM GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS:|
|FIRM PRACTICE AREAS:|
|MAIN FIRM ADDRESS:|
|MAIN PRACTICE AREA:|
OTHER NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
- NYC Injury Lawyers – Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson, PC is one of New York’s most prominent firms concentrating in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and firefighter rights. Serving all of NYC, including the Bronx, Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn.
- New York Personal Injury – Hach & Rose is a NY personal injury law firm with over 100 years of combined experienced representing injured people.
- New York Personal Injury Lawyer – Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Firm, a personal injury law firm in New York City, represents clients from New York, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, White Plains and Long Island.
- Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorneys – Burns and Harris is a New York City-based litigation firm dedicated to obtaining justice on behalf of anyone who has suffered a personal injury in Brooklyn.
- Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer – In courtrooms across New York State and from his office in downtown Buffalo, Stephen R. Foley helps with the legal needs and rights of injured people.
ABOUT NEW YORK
New York (/njuː ˈjɔrk/; locally IPA: [nɪu ˈjɔək] or [nuː ˈjɔrk] ( listen)) is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is the nation’s third most populous state. New York is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and by Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east.
New York City, with a population of over 8.1 million, is the most populous city in the United States. It is known for its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center, and for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States.
In general, New York has a humid continental climate, though under the Köppen climate classification, New York City has a humid subtropical climate. Weather in New York is heavily influenced by two continental air masses: a warm, humid one from the southwest and a cold, dry one from the northwest.
New York has one of the most extensive and one of the oldest transportation infrastructures in the country. Engineering difficulties because of the terrain of the state and the unique issues of the city brought on by urban crowding have had to be overcome since the state was young. Population expansion of the state generally followed the path of the early waterways, first the Hudson River and then the Erie Canal. Today, railroad lines and the New York State Thruway follow the same general route.
LIST YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SITE
If you would like to list your New York personal injury law firm site in our directory, click here or fill out the form below for more information.