FEATURED FLORIDA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
|LAW FIRM NAME:|
|WEB SITE URL:|
|FIRM GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS:|
|FIRM PRACTICE AREAS:|
|MAIN FIRM ADDRESS:|
|MAIN PRACTICE AREA:|
OTHER FLORIDA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys – Fazio, DiSalvo, Cannon, Abers, Podrecca, Fazio & Carroll are an AV-rated law firm in Fort Lauderdale that represents plaintiffs and defendants in civil trial and appellate matters that focuses on personal injury lawsuits and litigation.
- Fort Pierce Personal Injury Lawyer – Since 1981, the Law Office of William Raikes has served clients who are victims of Fort Pierce personal injuries.
- Stuart Personal Injury Attorney – Vastola & Associates is a personal injury law firm with offices in North Palm Beach and Stuart.
- Jupiter Injury Lawyer – The Law Office of Michael J. Overbeck is a personal injury law firm located in Palm Beach County, exclusively representing individuals and families who have been injured by the carelessness of another.
- Miami Personal Injury Lawyers – Hoffman, Larin & Agnetti, PA. is a Miami personal injury law firm founded in 1975.[hr]
Florida Listeni/ˈflɒrɪdə/ is a state in the southeastern United States, located on the nation’s Atlantic and Gulf coasts. It is bordered to the west by the Gulf of Mexico, to the north by Alabama and Georgia and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean. With a population of 18,801,310 as measured by the 2010 census, it is the fourth most populous state in the country. With an area of 65,755 square miles (170,305 km2), Florida ranks 22nd in size among the 50 U.S. states. The state capital is Tallahassee, its largest city is Jacksonville, and the South Florida metropolitan area is the largest metropolitan area in the southeastern U.S.
The climate of Florida is tempered somewhat by the fact that no part of the state is very distant from the ocean. North of Lake Okeechobee, the prevalent climate is humid subtropical (Köppen: Cfa), while coastal areas south of the lake (including the Florida Keys) have a true tropical climate (Köppen: Aw).
The largest metropolitan area in the state as well as the entire southeastern United States is the South Florida metropolitan area, with about 5.5 million people. The Tampa Bay area, with over 2.7 million people, is the second largest metro area and Greater Orlando, with over 2.1 million people, is the third.
As of 2005, 74.54% of Florida residents age 5 and older spoke English at home as a first language, while 18.65% spoke Spanish, and French Creole (predominantly Haitian Creole) was spoken by 1.73% of the population. In all, 25.45% of Florida’s population age 5 and older spoke a language other than English.
There were 2.7 million Medicaid patients in Florida in 2009. The governor has proposed adding $2.6 billion to care for the expected 300,000 additional patients in 2011. The cost of caring for 2.3 million clients in 2010 was $18.8 billion. This is nearly 30% of Florida’s budget. Medicaid paid for 60% of all births in Florida in 2009. The state has a program for those not covered by Medicaid.
LIST YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SITE
If you would like to list your Florida personal injury law firm site in our directory, click here or fill out the form below for more information.
Arrested in St Petersburg Florida? Contact the Sandefer Law today for a free consultation.